- Comparison of surgical outcomes of HIV+ve and HIV-ve patients
- Epidemiology of acute intestinal obstruction
- Post anastomotic enterocutaneus fistula
- Emergency resection of sigmoid volvulus
- Adhesive intestinal obstruction
- Surgery in a district hospital
- Wilm’s Tumour (Masters thesis)
- 2018: G. Jumbi. (ongoing research) Abdominal injuries in and Nairobi Kiambu Counties.
2018: Jumbi G, Tenge RK, Khwa-Otsyula B, Menya D, Bwombengi, Ombito XX. Epidemiology of acute intestinal obstruction in Uasin Gishu County. East and Central Africa Medical Journal (EACMJ)
- P. Kurandusenge; RK.Tenge; G. Jumbi. Pattern of anorectal malformations and early outcomes of management at Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital, Eldoret, Kenya. East Afr Med J.2014 May, 91(5). 145-51
- Musau P. Gathaiya Jumbi. Phillip P. Gut resection and anastomosis: A five year experience at Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital, Eldoret Kenya.
Kenya Journal of Health Sciences (KJHS). Vol. 3. 2015
- G. JUMBI at al., 2014, Epidemiology of acute intestinal obstruction, Kenya Health Journal
- Musau P; Jumbi. G. Post anastomotic enterocutaneous fistulas. Associated factors and spontaneous closure in a tertially centre in Western Kenya.
The Annals of African surgery. Vol. 5. Jan 2010.
- G. Jumbi; R T Kuremu. Emergency resection of Sigmoid volvulus. East African Medical Journal. Vol .85 No. 8. August 2008.
- R.T. Kuremu; G. Jumbi. Adhehive intestinal obstruction. East African Medical Journal. Vol. 83 No. 6. June 2006.
- G. Jumbi. District Hospital practice. Proceedings of Association of Surgeons of East & Central Africa. Vol.7 pages 93 – 96). 1984
- G. JUMBI, 1982, District Hospital Surgery, Proceedings of Association of surgeons
- 1980: G. Jumbi Wilm’s Tumour in Kenyatta National Hospital. Masters thesis. University of Nairobi
- 1973 : G. Jumbi. Gonococcal sensitivity pattern in Pumwani Special Treatment Clinic, Nairobi. Undergraduate research Dissertation, University of Nairobi (Unpublished).