East and Central Africa Medical Journal (ECAMJ) is a high quality open access peer reviewed research journal that will be published by the School of Medicine, Kenyatta University. The Journal will provide a platform for researchers, academicians, professional practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research work.
The Journal welcomes and acknowledges high quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, technical notes from researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners and students from all over the world.
The Journal will publish in both print and online versions. The journal targets papers in the following fields of specialization:
Human anatomy, Medical laboratory, Nursing, Paediatrics & Child care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Pharmacy & Complimentary medicine, Physiology, Surgery & Orthopaedics and General medicine and Public Health.
- Antibiotic susceptibility profiles
- Antimicrobial resistance in human health(1)
- Antimicrobial resistance patterns(3)
- Cryptococcal meningitis(3)
- Determinants of early infant(3)
- Eclampsia at N’Djamena(3)
- Efficacy of total lymphocyte count(1)
- Identification of enterotoxigenic(2)
- Journal policy guidelines
- Knowledge, practices and perception(2)
- KU vol 2 No full flow
- Pattern of morbidity and mortality(2)
- Traumatic sex with vulval
Send your manuscript abstract to the Editor in Chief at:
The Editor in Chief,
East and Central Africa Medical Journal
School of Medicine, Kenyatta University
Dr. N. Muhoho,
Editor in Chief
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 November 2015 07:27