Area of Specialization
- Diagnosis and targeted therapy of breast cancer
- Role of autoantibodies in the carcinogenesis of breast cancer and their p
- Novel diagnostic kits (protein microarray) for breast cancer detection
- Tumor-associated autoantibodies for early detection of breast cancer
- Use of autoantibodies as therapeutic agents for breast cancer
- Rose M. Nyamao, Zipporah O. Lagat, Khayeka W. Christopher, Benard M. Jumba, Rebeccah W. Waihenya, Robert Karanja and Bernard Osero Ong'ondo (2014). Efficacy of glucocorticoids in controlling Leishmania major infecting Balb/c mice. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Immunity 6(2): pp. 10-18.
- Bernard N. Jumba, Christopher O. Anjili, Judith Makwali, Johnstone Ingonga, Rose Nyamao, Sylvia Marango, Joseph K. Choge and Christopher Khayeka-Wandabwa. (2015) Evaluation of leishmanicidal activity and cytotoxicity of Ricinus communis and Azadirachta indica extracts from western Kenya: in vitro and in vivo assays. Biomed central research notes 8: (650).
- Rose N.M., Wu, J., Yu, L., Xiao, X., & Zhang, F.-M. (2018). Roles of DDX5 in the tumorigenesis, proliferation, differentiation, metastasis and pathway regulation of human malignancies. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Reviews on cancer
- Kosgey JC, Jia L, Fang Y, Yang J, Lei Gao, Wang J, Nyamao R, Cheteu M, Tong D, Wekesa V, Vasilyeva N, Zhang FM (2019). Probiotics as antifungal agents: Experimental confirmation and future prospects. J Microbiol Methods, 162, 28-37.
- Kosgey, J., Jia, L., Nyamao, R., Zhao, Y., Xue, T., Yang, J., Fang, Y. and Zhang, F., 2020. RNase 1, 2, 5 & 8 role in innate immunity: Strain specific antimicrobial activity. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 160, pp.1042-1049.