Area of Specialization: Medical Statistics
Research Interests: Maternal Health
Affiliation to Professional Bodies
- Kenya Medical and Dentists Board
- Kenya Medical Association
- Kimani Harun, Mituko Shelmith, Daniel Muia (2012): Persistent Utilization of Unskilled Birth Attendants’ Services among Maasai Women in Kajiado County, Kenya. Scientific & Academic Publishing. 2(6): 213-220.
- Kanini C, Kimani H; Mwaniki P (2013): Utilization of Skilled Birth Attendants Among Women of Reproductive Age in Central District of Kitui County, Kenya. [AJM] 43:2.
- Winnie Koima, Harun Kimani and Peter Mwaniki (
- Harun Kimani, Carey Farquhar, Peter Wanzala, Zipporah Ng’ang’a. (2015) Determinants of Delivery by Skilled Birth Attendants among Pregnant Women in Makueni County, Kenya. Public Health Research 5(1): 1-6.
- Lucy W. Waweru, Harun Kimani, Opinya G. N., Ng'ang'a P. M. (2015): Periodontal Status of Children with Dental Fluorosis in Juja, Kenya. American Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences 5(1): 7-9.
- Christopher J LMurray, Harun Kimani, Caterina Guinovart, Stephen SLim, Timothy D AllenRobertsBSaEmily ADansereau, NicholasGraetz, Ryan MBarber, Global, regional, and national incidence and mortality for HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria during 1990–2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013 Volume 384, Issue 9947, 13–19 September 2014, Pages 1005-1070\
- Harun Kimani, David Bukusi, Peter Maingi, Peter Macharia, Felix A. Otieno, Peter Muiruri, Carey Farquhar. Assisted Partner Services (APS) among Patients Attending HIV Comprehensive Care Clinic in Kenya: Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT). International Journal of Medical Science and Health Research Vol. 2, No. 03; 2018: 2581-3366
- Harun Kimani: HIV Testing and Couselling intake in KNH, 2nd Afyabora Global Health Meeting, 24-25th June 2013, Kabira Country Club, Kampala, Uganda.
- Harun Kimani: Assisted Partner Notification among Newly Diagnosed HIV positive patients, 5th Summer Institute of Modeling in Infectious Diseases (SISMID), University of Washington Seattle, WA 8th - 24th